Tuesday 7 April 2015

I'm Back!

Hi everyone

As you may be able to tell I took a massive step back from blogging and Youtube. I know I am not the most consistent blogger but I really enjoy my little space in bloggersphere and feel that so much has gone on since I've been away. 
Anyway this was just a little message to let you know that I am back and really excited for all the good stuff I want to share with you all. I've still been keeping out with new releases and have been finding some good Autumn goodies.

I have already got back into the swing of things over on my Youtube :)
Thank you for sticking with me in my absence and you'll be hearing a lot from me.
Love you long time sisters x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

That you for visiting my blog!
I appreciate all of your comments, and welcome any questions and blog requests that you may have.
Feel free to email me buttonsbows_@hotmail.com
I reply to all comments and emails that I receive :)

© Buttons and Bows X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig