Saturday 10 August 2013

Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation


Revlon Nearly Naked foundation is the new kid on the block these days.  This was a massive hit when it was released a few months ago.  Sadly, I tried it out and I didn't understand the hype.  I have since got a tan (ish) and decided to dip my toe into the Nearly Naked pool once more.  My gripe with this foundation to start with was that to me the coverage was just too low that I really didn't think it did anything.  Even now I still don't think it does a lot, however, I now appreciate that fact.  On some days I don't want a heavy mask covering my face, I just want to iron out some kinks. This is a really natural looking foundation so is perfect for a summers day especially as it contains SPF 20. Longevity is good and blends evenly into the skin. Packaging wise I am not a fan of the white lid, I think it looks a little cheap, and there is no pump. Why Revlon, why? The bottle is made of glass which I think a lot of people would like, but for me I worry about it spilling or breaking as I travel a lot.  All in all I am glad I tried this foundation out, for £8.99 I think it is a good foundation. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

That you for visiting my blog!
I appreciate all of your comments, and welcome any questions and blog requests that you may have.
Feel free to email me buttonsbows_@hotmail.com
I reply to all comments and emails that I receive :)

© Buttons and Bows X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig