Friday 23 August 2013

ELF Studio Blush


As you can see, I have three ELF studio blushes in Peachykeen, Candid Coral and Tickled Pink.  There are 11 shades within the range and contain 4.75g of product.  Packaging wise I think ELF have modeled themselves on NARS, so its all very sleek and sophisticated.  Three years ago these were actually the blushes that started off my obsession with cheek products, and I have never looked back.  I love the pigmentation and how soft the texture is.  Apparently some shades are a bit hit and miss, but I personally haven't found that with the ones I own.  I think they have a good longevity, and blend well into the skin to give a nice glowing look.  I believe that all the shades contain some form of shimmer, though it doesn't transfer onto the skin in Tinkled Pink's case.  ELF is definitely putting their prices up, because when I bought these I think I paid £2.50 each, now they retail for £3.75.  It's not a make or break amount and is still a very good price for the quality of this product, also ELF always have discount codes floating about.  The Gotta Glow shade is meant to be a lovely highlight, so it is on my list for my next order.  

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

That you for visiting my blog!
I appreciate all of your comments, and welcome any questions and blog requests that you may have.
Feel free to email me buttonsbows_@hotmail.com
I reply to all comments and emails that I receive :)

© Buttons and Bows X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig