Monday 19 August 2013

L'Oréal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution


I knew it wouldn't be long, but there is now a high street version of the infamous Bioderma cleanser. Available at Boots and other high street stores for around the £5 mark, though I have noticed various offers around at the moment.  Yes the name is a mouthful, but I assume everyone will soon know about this product.

I haven't tried Bioderma myself, so I cannot compare the two products. Though I will say that I really do not have the urge to purchase Bioderma as I absolutely love this cleanser.  This miceller solution looks and feels just like water.  It doesn't have a scent and so is suitable for sensitive skin.  My eyes get sore very easily, even with sensitive products but this has not caused me any irritation what so ever.  I am also so happy to report that this removed waterproof mascara like a dream.  L'Oreal claims that this cleanser dissolves makeup, unclogs pores, removes impurities and tones and soothes skin.  I don't know if I agree with these completely, but I do know that it removes my makeup perfectly and leaves my skin soft ready for the remainder of my skin routine.

My only issue with this product is that due to its consistency I always pour too much on to the cotton pad meaning that I am using more than I need so it does run out quickly.  But for the quality and price of this cleanser, I will definitely be recommending and repurchasing this product as a makeup remover for a very long time. Good job L'Oreal! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

That you for visiting my blog!
I appreciate all of your comments, and welcome any questions and blog requests that you may have.
Feel free to email me buttonsbows_@hotmail.com
I reply to all comments and emails that I receive :)

© Buttons and Bows X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig