Friday 12 July 2013

Sleek Oh So Special Eyeshadow Palette




I received the Oh So Special palette from Glossybox quite a few months ago and I think it's probably one of the best products that they gave me.  I love the pigmentation and longevity of Sleek eyeshadow palettes. This palette is available from Superdrug for £7.99 which I think is a good price for 12 shades and the quality as they blend beautifully.  I like now that Sleek have introduced names to their shades even though they are printed on a separate sheet of plastic so most people will probably throw it away with the box. I like how all the shades in the palette are compatable with each and there is a good combination of matte and shimmery shades. The palette is brilliant for day or evening looks and has been my 'go to' palette for weekends away recently, especially as it comes with a massive mirror.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

That you for visiting my blog!
I appreciate all of your comments, and welcome any questions and blog requests that you may have.
Feel free to email me buttonsbows_@hotmail.com
I reply to all comments and emails that I receive :)

© Buttons and Bows X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig