Tuesday 2 July 2013

Confessions of a Beauty Blogger: Highlight Collection

The UK weather has been teasing us the past week, dipping its toe in and out of 25 degrees.  Summer for me marks various seasonal treats: barbecues, being about to have a cider during the day without people thinking you have a problem, that sort of thing. But also the summer marks that time when highlight becomes my new best friend. I have a mixture of highlighting products and is one part of my makeup collection that I am happy with don't think it too excessive.
Full Collection
Powder Highlights
Acessorize Laguna Bronzer
Sleek Face Contour Kit
NYC Bronze Wheel
ELF Golden Bronzer
Soap and Glory Bronzer
 Favourite Powder Highlights
Sleek Face Contour Kit
Liquid Highlights
No7 Skin Illuminator
Mememe Beat the Blues
L'Oreal Lumi Magique Primer
Colour Works Highlight
Favourite Liquid Highlights
No7 Skin Illuinator

I enjoy looking at an overview of other peoples' collections. So if you do too, let me know in the comments below and I will put together some more posts like this.  
Eyeshadow Palette Collection: http://bit.ly/14LqHce
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

That you for visiting my blog!
I appreciate all of your comments, and welcome any questions and blog requests that you may have.
Feel free to email me buttonsbows_@hotmail.com
I reply to all comments and emails that I receive :)

© Buttons and Bows X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig