Tuesday 25 December 2012

Christmas Makeup

Merry Christmas everyone! Want a sneak peek of what I am wearing on my face on this festive day?
I want to keep the look quite natural and duey, no concealer or anything. But I want a pop of colour so I have chosen L'Oreal Colour Riche in Feeric Fuschia, which is a bright red with a hint of shimmer.

For the eyes I'm trying out a reverse smokey eye. Using the Naked palette, Smog all over the lid and then Buck in the crease. This is because I want a simple glittery eye but I want to create the illusion of my crease being deeper set, as I have small hooded eyes.

List of all products:
L'Oreal Lumi Magique Primer
Maybelline Fit me Foundation
ELF eyebrow palette
Nars Laguna Bronzer
Nars Blush Gilda
Naked Palette
L'Oreal Colour Riche Feeric Fuschia

What are you wearing on your face today?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

That you for visiting my blog!
I appreciate all of your comments, and welcome any questions and blog requests that you may have.
Feel free to email me buttonsbows_@hotmail.com
I reply to all comments and emails that I receive :)

© Buttons and Bows X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig