Wednesday 2 December 2015

Sleek Makeup Collection

I am a big fan of high street makeup I think in the last couple of years high street makeup has undergone a huge change and it's great. One of my favourite brands is Sleek Makeup. When I was first getting into makeup I remember being drawn to the Storm eyeshadow palette, at the time it was actually quite hard to fine good quality eyeshadow palettes. I was instantly hooked and haven't looked back since. 

I have developed my collection of Sleek products, you will notice that it's powder product dominated and that's because I know the products work for me and I love them, but I do promise to reach out and try liquid based products from now on :)
Anyway let's get on with the good stuff..

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

That you for visiting my blog!
I appreciate all of your comments, and welcome any questions and blog requests that you may have.
Feel free to email me buttonsbows_@hotmail.com
I reply to all comments and emails that I receive :)

© Buttons and Bows X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig