Tuesday 1 December 2015

Blogmas 2015


Is it too early to be wishing Merry Christmas?
Oh well Merry Christmas - this year I cannot wait for Christmas and even have all my Christmas shopping done and dusted (though not wrapped) before December 1st.  Yes I am Miss Keenbean and super organised, thank you Black Friday. I am going to let you in on a little secret, I already have all the Christmas emojis as my most used saved on my phone.

As I am so excited I have decided to blog throughout December.  I have a complete mix of Christmas themed goodness coming up for you.  I will be kicking it all off later today with top Christmas decoration picks hopefully to inspire you to get your Christmas trees up!

Like always please let me know if there is anything in particular you would like to see :)
I hope you have a fantastic Christmas and enjoy counting down the days with me!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

That you for visiting my blog!
I appreciate all of your comments, and welcome any questions and blog requests that you may have.
Feel free to email me buttonsbows_@hotmail.com
I reply to all comments and emails that I receive :)

© Buttons and Bows X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig