Monday 11 May 2015

Affordable Gym Clothes


I spoke about my gym experience so in true blogger style I thought I would share the clothes I wear when I'm there.  As someone that wasn't sure how dedicated I was going to be I thought I would start small and check out the highstreet offering of gym and activewear before taking the dive into Pink or Nike.  To be honest I am very impressed with the likes of Primark, New Look, H&M and Misguided ect for the ranges they have released.  Now everyone can look like they mean business!!



Let me know if you have found any gymwear bargains.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

That you for visiting my blog!
I appreciate all of your comments, and welcome any questions and blog requests that you may have.
Feel free to email me buttonsbows_@hotmail.com
I reply to all comments and emails that I receive :)

© Buttons and Bows X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig