Friday 14 March 2014

The Body Shop White Musk Smoky Rose Collection

I stumbled upon this collection but accident really. I used to be an avid white musk wearer back in my younger years and the sweet musky scent always remind me of a school trip to France in particular. So I was browsing around the body mists, as I have heard a whole hog of bloggers include The Body Shop scents in their favourites recently, when I was taken in by the rose scented version. Normally I am not a fan of rose but the musky undertones really gives this scent a grown up feel. So before I knew it I had bought the body spray in the sale and of I popped. A week or so later I was in The Body Shop again looking for the Honey Bronzer, when I saw there was a Christmas set of the perfume and body wash reduced in the sale. 

Needless to say I have the collection and to be honest I probably don't need the body spray and perfume but the glass packaging looks and feels so much more expensive. At 30ml the perfume is perfect to throw in your bag and go.  I also love the look of the glass body mist on my desk at work. I find that the body mist is just that, it sprays the rights amount in a lovely mist so it is never too over powering.The body wash I have only used once but the thick texture allows it to lather quickly and I was happy.

I have just noticed that there is also the lotion to go with this set but as I am trying not to buy any more body lotions I will have to save that for another day.  Have you tried the White Musk Smoky Rose Collection from The Body Shop? 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

That you for visiting my blog!
I appreciate all of your comments, and welcome any questions and blog requests that you may have.
Feel free to email me buttonsbows_@hotmail.com
I reply to all comments and emails that I receive :)

© Buttons and Bows X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig