Monday 24 February 2014

Valentine's Weekend in Paris

Over the past week I have been suffering from major holiday blues.  For Valentine's day my boyfriend took me for a long weekend to Disneyland Paris.  It was amazing, we spend three days at Disneyland and the Studios where we went on the rides and met lots of different characters.  I some how convinced my boyfriend to queue for an hour to meet Mickey Mouse and half way through he asked me what ride we were waiting for.  He was baffled that it was just for a photo, but it made my day having a dance and I kissed Mickey on the nose.  (Don't tell Minnie)  We watched the parade and the floats are amazing with characters from all the films out dancing and singing along.  

On Valentines day we took the train into Paris and even though it was raining and miserable it didn't ruin our day.  We first went to Notre Dame, still in the Disney theme clearly. Then engraved our padlock and locked it onto the lovelock bridge. We walked around paris all day seeing all the different sights and it just so happened that we strolled into the Sephora on the Champs Elysee.  I do have to apologies that I got so excited the only photo I managed to take was of the ginormous bottles of perfume they had displayed.  Being Valentines day we couldn't not go up the Eiffel Tower, two and a half hours later in the queue and we made it up there.  Paris is such a gorgeous place and I personally love cities at night so I absolutely loved it.

It only took us a few hours on the Eurostar to get to the Disney Station so I think Paris is brilliant place to spend a well needed weekend away with friends or loved ones.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

That you for visiting my blog!
I appreciate all of your comments, and welcome any questions and blog requests that you may have.
Feel free to email me buttonsbows_@hotmail.com
I reply to all comments and emails that I receive :)

© Buttons and Bows X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig