Friday 10 January 2014

Best Beauty Finds of 2013

2013 was such an amazing year for me, I graduated, went on my first cruise as well as a girls holiday to Aiya Napa, started my YouTube channel but above all that I was lucky enough to roll straight into a full time job in my chosen career.  So I would like to take the time to point out that I am very grateful for 2013, I like many others, anticipated an unlucky year, but mine was far from it.

I would also like to show my appreciation for some absolutely amazing beauty products that were released in 2013 both highend and highstreet.  Makeup world you never fail me.  And for that I filmed a little video showing what my favourite beauty finds of 2013 were.

Enjoy and I hope you all have a prosperous 2014.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

That you for visiting my blog!
I appreciate all of your comments, and welcome any questions and blog requests that you may have.
Feel free to email me buttonsbows_@hotmail.com
I reply to all comments and emails that I receive :)

© Buttons and Bows X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig