Sunday 8 December 2013

Tweezerman 10x Lighted Mirror

As girl you can never have enough mirrors! When I am laying in bed and I need to pluck my eyebrows there is nothing worse than getting out of a warm bed.  I always carry a mirror in my handbag and to be honest unless you have a big bag, I think the Tweezerman 10x lighted mirror is too big to carry around with you on a daily basis, but is perfect in your makeup bag when travelling.  It is brilliant as a bedside mirror, and even better that it has a light.  The lazy gal's prayers are answered. As I say I use mine mainly when plucking my eyebrows as the mirror magnifies by 10 times, but obviously it doesn't work if you hold it at arms length away from your face.  I like how it has the suction pads on the back so if you need to use both hands you can stick it somewhere and still be zoomed in I'm looking at those of you that wear contact lenses. This is such a handy mirror and wouldn't have thought of buying it for myself. A brilliant secret santa or stocking filler this Christmas.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

That you for visiting my blog!
I appreciate all of your comments, and welcome any questions and blog requests that you may have.
Feel free to email me buttonsbows_@hotmail.com
I reply to all comments and emails that I receive :)

© Buttons and Bows X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig