Friday 6 December 2013

MAC Vegas Volt Lipstick

I have been meaning to blog about this lipstick since I got it a year ago! I don't know what has taken me so long.  If you don't know anything about MAC lipsticks, there are eight finishes: Creamsheen (my favourite), Frost (my least favourite), Matte, Retro Matte, Amplified Cream, Lustre, Glaze and Satin. Vegas Volt is an amplified finish which means the colour is super pigmented but is still creamy and doesn't dry out the lips. MAC lipsticks are now £15 in the UK but I bought mine in New York so I think I paid $15.

I love this shade, between a red and an orange this is the perfect day to night lipstick.  As I mentioned it has an opaque finish but still leaves your lips looking healthy.  I find that this shades lasts about 3 to 4 hours, including eating and drinking, and that the shade fades evenly to a lovely stain.  I do have the MAC lipstick bug now and with such a huge shade range MAC is definitely the place to go for a good lipstick. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

That you for visiting my blog!
I appreciate all of your comments, and welcome any questions and blog requests that you may have.
Feel free to email me buttonsbows_@hotmail.com
I reply to all comments and emails that I receive :)

© Buttons and Bows X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig