Friday 8 March 2013

NOTD Simple Nude Twist

As much as I love nail varnish, and trust me I have my fair share of shades, I never get round to applying any. Last month I was determined to have something on my nails. I kept it simple but this is what I was sporting a lot in February.
 I applied Maybelline Forever Strong in Rose Poudre on all fingers apart from my ring finger. Then Models Own Northern Lights on the ring finger. I love this trend when it's subtle.
I only used one coat for each shade, so for a more opaque finish a second coat would be needed. I also finished off the Rose Poudre with a Sally Hanson topcoat.
This lasted about 4/5 days which I thought was really good.
What have you been wearing on your nails.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Oh wow this is such a gorgeous look! I love all of the Maybelline Pro polishes, they're just so pretty :D xx

    Gem ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So simple yet classy finish.
      I want to get some more of them they're just so good. x

      Delete

That you for visiting my blog!
I appreciate all of your comments, and welcome any questions and blog requests that you may have.
Feel free to email me buttonsbows_@hotmail.com
I reply to all comments and emails that I receive :)

© Buttons and Bows X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig