Monday 10 June 2013

Find Your Perfect Foundation With PS Beauty

Finding the right foundation can be hard work. Decisions on the correct coverage, finish and longevity.  All that before you even look at the shade range and the whole pink tone/yellow tone business.  The whole experience can be very overwhelming for anyone.  That was until PS Beauty came along.  PS Beauty is an online personalised foundation finder. 
Firstly, the website asks you questions on the type of skin you have, and on your preferences for your perfect foundation.
You then choose all the foundations that you have previously tried and your thoughts on those foundations.  The system can now pin point exactly what you want from your foundation, including consistency, longevity and value for money.
Then voila, three foundations that are personalised to you and your tastes.
The whole process is done so quickly I am really impressed with website. I know this tool will help me save money as I can now tell if a foundation is right for me before buying it. PS Beauty  has also confirmed that I need to try YSL Touche Eclat Foundation, thanks PS Beauty.  Find your perfect foundation here.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

That you for visiting my blog!
I appreciate all of your comments, and welcome any questions and blog requests that you may have.
Feel free to email me buttonsbows_@hotmail.com
I reply to all comments and emails that I receive :)

© Buttons and Bows X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig