Thursday 30 May 2013

Changes

My blog has had a little bit of a revamp and sadly I have said goodbye to A Secret of Beauty but a cheery hello to Buttons and Bows.  I have decided to change my blog as I wanted it to be a place where I can share more personal experiences which is hard to do as a mystery blogger.

Due to the change in web name I have had to change users on other sites such as Bloglovin and She Said Beauty so if you wish to keep up to date with me and my rambles then please follow me.

Remember you can follow me on Twitter as well.  
Thank you for your support!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

That you for visiting my blog!
I appreciate all of your comments, and welcome any questions and blog requests that you may have.
Feel free to email me buttonsbows_@hotmail.com
I reply to all comments and emails that I receive :)

© Buttons and Bows X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig