Thursday 30 August 2012

Pretty Green Eyes

I would like to take a moment to explain why I've slightly abandoned my blog.  A couple of weeks ago I had surgery on my eyes, luckily everything went fine, and even though I have had time off work, I didn't realise I wouldn't be able to blog for so long because of the healing process.  I have been very sensitive to light and not allowed to look at a computer or watch tele :( my phone has had to be turned off to stop me looking at that too.  There is also an aftercare routine which involves drops and medication which had made me just want to rest all the time.
I know this looks like some sort of swimming by candlelight tutorial 
I had planned to spend the time actually bombarding you with posts.  I had written a couple of posts that I didn't have a chance to upload before my operation so I managed to sneakily post them.  From now I should be able to get going and start blogging regularly again.

Thank you for understanding 
x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

That you for visiting my blog!
I appreciate all of your comments, and welcome any questions and blog requests that you may have.
Feel free to email me buttonsbows_@hotmail.com
I reply to all comments and emails that I receive :)

© Buttons and Bows X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig